Here are the top mobility articles we found this week.
- RIM’s Progress Weighed Down by Dusty BlackBerry Portfolio
- RIM’s Q4 likely to disappoint, iPhone 5 will overshadow BlackBerry 10
remember we are only in Q1 and the iPad 3 or the BB10 still have not launched
- Unable to open password protected PDF files on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
- Mobile World Congress 2012: smartphone roundup
- Android allows every app access to your photos, Google considering fix
- DoYaThing, Song & Video by Gorillaz with Andre 3000 & James Murphy
- RIM outlines BlackBerry 10 Platform Roadmap, including Cascades framework and Super Apps | MobileSyrup.com
- "There are too many PIN changes associated with this account (Error ID: 30801)" is encountered when attempting to login to BlackBerry App World
- The Only 5 Things That Matter at Mobile World Congress
- iPad 3 Facts! (Comic)
iPad3 doesn’t search the Internet, it just bitchslaps Siri until she gets the information
- BlackBerry Playbook OS 2.0 installed on 44% of devices after one week
- New Photos: Former McAfee CTO Demos Remote Access Exploits on WebKit at RSA 2012
- Apple’s Market Cap: Half a Trillion and Counting
- Rogers lights up St. John’s with LTE
The Rock just got really quick and really sexy!
- iOS loophole gives developers access to photos, sources say a fix is coming
- BlackBerry Playbook OS 2.0 Review: Three reasons it’s the best tablet bang for your buck
Wow someone likes it for all the reasons I hate it.
- US alcohol and firearms regulator abandons BlackBerry for iPhone, other platforms
The title is a little misleading, but the end result is the same: RIM == OUT!
- Unannounced BlackBerry Curve 9320 leaks online, nothing special
Even the rumour blogs have stopped caring about BB releases.
- Samsung: ‘We’re Not Doing Very Well in the Tablet Market’