Here are the top mobility articles we found this week.
- Jerry Seinfeld Bribing His Way Into a 2012 Acura NSX in Super Bowl Ad
- Verizon Wireless wins top spot in J.D. Power customer care study [updated]
- BlackBerry 7 devices get American, Canadian Government approval
- IDC: Nokia, Samsung, Apple are the new top 3 handset makers
- Google’s "Bouncer" Has Been Quietly Scanning Android Apps For Malware
This is probably the most EVIL and Socially Responsible thing Google has done yet. It’s about time
- Apple becomes world’s third largest mobile phone manufacturer
- 70 Percent of All Smartphones Sold by AT&T and Verizon Last Quarter Were iPhones
- BlackBerry London shows up again with fresher design
- Launch Center’s Curious Quest to Fix the iPhone
- Samsung marketing boss: Consumers should be obsessed with Samsung, not Apple
Samsung: Consumers should be obsessed with Samsung, not Apple there’s a BIG difference between SHOULD & ARE
- McAfee updates Mobile Security to 2.0, keeps you protected on the go (video)
- Rogers to release the Nokia Lumia 900
- Twitter for BlackBerry to become a BBM connected app
- RIM creates 4 cartoon characters to spread the “Be Bold” message
- What Does Siri’s Future Look Like?
- Galaxy Note coming to Telus, Bell, and Rogers for $249.99 on February 14th
- Bell officially says the Samsung Galaxy Note is “coming soon”
- Rogers confirms the Samsung Galaxy Note is launching “this February”
- Google Analytics Tutorial: 8 Valuable Tips To Hustle With Data!