It would appear that Twitter is down at the moment. Suffering form a DoS attack in Biz Stone’s own words:
We had a lot of things we’d rather be doing this morning, defending against a DoS wasn’t one of them: Twitter Blog.
A couple of things we suggest you refrain from doing:
- Randomly blurt out 140 character burst of babble talk to you fellow cubicle dwellers.
- Email all of your contacts with single sentences about how your making a special tea.
- Talk out loud in the toilet stall about what you are doing right now.
- Stop strangers in the street when you hear something funny for their @ Handle
- Replace FW in all forwarded e-mail with RT
- When repeating instructions to a colleague finish off with [Via @Boss]